Thursday, January 7, 2010

Getting Married!!

I'm getting married!!! I can barely contain my excitement, but I'm doing pretty well at it ;) I get to plan a wedding!! I get to choose all the stuff I want and be all pretty and have my very own special day where it's all about me (and Brian will be there too!) And I already have a good head start on planning. What's nice with a place like Wayne is a lot of my friends and family friends already provide the services I need for the wedding (photographer, videographer, florist, DJ, etc). I don't have to look around for vendors because I have most of it figured out. It makes planning fairly simple, which'll be nice with everything else going on this year too. But I'm still so excited!!!!

Our wedding website: www.weddingwire.com/brianandmarisa

No comments: