Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Afternoon Delight

This afternoon of fun actually happened Feb 10th, but with vacation over and school back in full swing I'm very slow :P I met up with Ping Jia and Vickie after I went to church with Gretchen that Sunday. We met around 2pm (Vickie was a bit late because she went to temples with her mom) and we went to a Japanese restaurant for a late lunch.


I was apprehensive about Japanese because my first thought is Sushi and I have a hard time shoving all that food in my mouth at one time, but it wasn't so bad after all! In fact it was really really good! Mom, Dad, Megan - this might be a dinner choice that even Dad will enjoy!

Ping Jia has a mirror that looks like a chocolate bar..I thought that was awesome!!She also has this really weird camera with 4 flashes.
This is when I just got camera happy :)



1 comment:

Megan said...

Sounds good to me....I'm up for trying things, but I'm gonna have to refuse anything raw and/or slimy...sorry!! I just can't do it!! :-)