Monday, February 25, 2008

My Top 5

This is my Top 5 free list or 'Celebrity Do List' as it's called I guess. It's supposed to be the top three celebrities you'd want to be with, but I couldn't narrow it down that much so I have 5:

1. Mark Ruffalo - I love him, yep
2. Christian Bale - He's hot and he's in Newsies which is awesome!
3. John Cusack - Always loved him, but he's in all my 80's movies and geeky :P
4. Hayden Christensen - I like his movies and can't wait to see Jumper soon
5. Jonny Depp - He's probably on a lot of people's lists, but I like him even more because he works with Tim Burton a lot :D

Who's in your top 3 or 5? :P Let me know.....(Megan, I know Brad Pitt's gotta be somewhere in your list, he would be in my top 10 hehe)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should subtitle this GUYS DONT READ.....SORRY I DONT MEAN TO BE RUDE, JUST A THOUGHT:)

Anonymous said...

OK OK SO HERE IS MYNE:)

Helen Hunt(my first celeb crush)
Michelle Rodregez
Holly Berry
Jessica Alba
leelee sobieski

Megan said...

Oh yeah he's in there alright....
Here's mine:

1. Johnny Depp
2. Brad Pitt
3. Jude Law
4. Heath Ledger :(
5. Dave Matthews

The top four for obvious reasons, they are all gorgeous and I love them! Jude & Heath for their hottness AND accents. Dave Matthews because he's cute and can sing to me all night!!

Anonymous said...

MUSICALLY

Alana Davis
Pink
DAWN From Dandity Kane
Harriet Wheeler From The Sundays
Sarah Mclachlan

NEXT EPISODE:) TV COMING SOON:P
OK OK THIS IS FUN