Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Jobs! Jobs!! Jobs!!!

So I finally got motivated...yesterday I applied for like 20+ jobs and have gotten so many calls and e-mails and stuff! It's exciting but nerve racking at the same time. I wanna find a job but I wasn't motivated before and now it's getting a little better since I have an interview on MONDAY!!! I'm nervous, but I'm not at the same time. I know I"ll probably be really nervous in the actual interview, but even if I don't get this one there will be many more I'm sure. I'm not really afraid of rejection...used to that lol. And there are only like two or three jobs I'm really super excited about and I haven't heard from them yet. Main areas I'm looking at are Kansas City, Minneapolis, Denver and surrounding areas. I don't really care where I go. I'd prefer to be out of Nebraska and I'd prefer to be in a big city, but otherwise I'm not picky. I know my perfect destination: Taiwan, but I'm not sure how likely that is right now. I sent an application to a program that helps place Americans in Taiwan schools, but I haven't heard back yet, so we'll see. Wish me luck!

No comments: