Sunday, May 4, 2008

Goodbye.....for awhile

Due to current issues with my laptop...such as a constant buzzing that causes it to freeze occasionally and random crashes....it is going on a much needed vacation. Tomorrow it will travel as fast and saftely as possible to Nebraska so that it can be taken to the Best Buy it was purchased at, along with a 3 year warranty, so that the Geek Squad can due their magic and then Mom can return it to me. It will be severly missed on it's vacation, but it will be well worth it if problems can be solved. I will have access to e-mail and my blog at work, but will probably only check it minimally, and I have access to Gretchen's laptop which I'm sure I will use on occasion, but more likely when she is not around so I don't bug her too much to be using it. The positive side of all this, despite it hopefully being fixed so no more problems occur, is that having limited computer access causes me to be more productive. Yesterday, I wrote about 8 letters to people and I've started cleaning my room, so a few weeks without my baby and I should have a lot done!

Bye for now!

PS. For those of you who may have heard things, or are just wondering, I will be staying in Taiwan until August at least, and then probably staying another year, but going to a different school, or even finding a job not teaching related. Finishing out my contract is definate, staying on for another year is an unoffical yes. Knowing how indecisive I am, I'm guessing these statements could change another dozen times in the next few months, but for now I'm happy with my decisions.

No comments: