Friday, May 9, 2008

I smell Spiffy!

And that's no lie!! I had to go downtown yesterday (Thursday) to get some things for an art project and I saw a little area with perfumes. Some of the normal beauty stores I go to never seem to have much for perfume, so I was excited to see this section because I like to smell good (and they had testers so that's always fun!). Anyways, as I'm browsing, I noticed a pretty purply one, and since I do fancy purple, I took a closer look. It was called "Spiffy Perfume". Now, close friends of mine might remember a time that 'spiffy' was a common part of my vocabulary, about the same time as 'dude' and probably others. So on seeing a perfume named for a favorite word of mine, I got even more excited and had to buy it right away. Besides, who wouldn't want to smell spiffy??


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This looks pretty "spiffy"!!! And I bet it smells good, too!

Mom