Thursday, June 26, 2008

The game continues...

There's a tag game going around the blogs, and it finally got to me through Megan. I have to give you three things in certain categories and then tag 4 other people to do the same thing.

And don't worry, there will be more blogs this weekend about stuff going on with me.

My joys:
1. Family and friends - I put the two together because the friends I have are like family to me
2. Books
3. My "Children"

My fears:
1. Living/dying alone
2. Scorpions - don't ask
3. Making people around me unhappy

My goals:
1. Have my own family
2. After another year in Taiwan, find a lasting career that suits me
3. Always enjoy life

My current obsessions/collections:
1. Books :)
2. Music
3. Little random Taiwanese knickknacks that have bad English on them

Random surprising facts about me:
1. I love office supplies
2. I have a dozen notebooks of different sizes filled with the randomness in my head because I think if I write it down it'll clear up my brain a bit lol....I was wrong haha
3. I like to organize (alphabetize, categorize) but my room is always a mess

I tag:
1. Gretchen - because I miss her
2. Chris
3. And Kelly
4. Scott - Megan already tagged him, but I don't know that many bloggers and it's been so long since he's posted anything maybe getting tagged twice will get him motivated!

No comments: