Sunday, June 15, 2008

Why I don't clean...(pay attention mom!)

I need to clean my room, I'm actually in the process right now.  I hate cleaning, mainly because I get so distracted while I'm doing it.  Not that I'm necessarily trying to procrastinate, but I just find things I want to look through or organize. I actually believe my room gets a lot messier while I clean. If I have an OCD, it comes out in full speed when I clean.   

IMG_0464

 

IMG_0465

I do start cleaning with good intentions, but eventually I'll decide to alphabetize my books, or reorganize my closet, or, as the case was today, sort through my hair accessories.

IMG_0462

This is what ended up happening.  I completely moved everything and had specific spots for it all.  I guarantee you in a week it'll be a mess again, but for now it looks nice :)

IMG_0463

It mainly started with a need to organize my hair clips.  I have so many just thrown into a box that I never use them because I have to dig to find matching ones.  I came up with a way to keep them all separate and organized.

 

This is obviously a pointless blog, and I'll be waiting for the comments from my sister calling my a dork!  I just find it interesting to pick out my weird habits.  Next time I'll show you my bookshelves and explain how their organized by number of pages and titles!

No comments: