Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My new class

I've been asked to teach some older classes.  G level classes they're called.  It's Elementary kids that usually go to a Chinese elementary school then come to Uncle Sam afterwards for English classes.  I originally started with one class from 4:30-6:00 (which is considered overtime :D) and for the first 3 weeks there were only 3 students.  Now that the new semester has started it's up to 16 students, most of which are brand new to English classes.  I have some pictures of the 3 boys I had in the beginning, and I'm hoping to get some more pictures next week at the birthday party of the rest of the class.  It's a loud, rowdy class, but it's fun that way!

IMG_0688

My boys - Peter, Leo and Hubert

IMG_0684

Leo - the wildest one

IMG_0687

Hubert - the smartest of the three but he gets silly sometimes

IMG_0686

Peter - he's the newest, but most determined

No comments: