Sunday, September 7, 2008

Resolution...

Things haven't been the best recently. Not bad necessarily, just a lot of work and not much fun. It's getting to the point where I'm almost tempted to come home instead of try and tough it out. Today though, I decided that before I make any drastic moves, I'm going to attempt to visit one new place every weekend. Just some simple Saturday or Sunday day trip, most likely somewhere in Taipei city. I keep saying that I've seen all the tourist places, but I know there's plenty more I haven't seen yet. And I think getting out of the house (and out of Sanxia) will give me more energy during the week.

Today I went to a BBQ with some Uncle Sam teachers, at a co-workers house in the mountains. After lots (and lots) of food, we played with water balloons (pictures soon hopefully), and then went to another house and sang some Karaoke. It was a lot of fun and has me motivated to go out more. I get to Friday and the end of my week I'm just so tired I don't want to leave my comfy bed again until Monday morning. So I'm attempting to change that, and we'll see if that helps how I'm feeling during the rest of the week. Plus it'll give me interesting stuff to post every week (and I will attempt to post every week!)

No comments: