Sunday, March 30, 2008

Posting blogs

So I wrote 3 blogs on Saturday as you can see below...but didn't post them till today...not by my choosing.  I got a new program that lets me write blogs in more of a word document, and I don't have to be connected to the internet.  Then when I am connected to the internet I can post them, which I thought I did.  Checked my blog online today...nothing.  I guess "posting" is not the same as "publishing", but we seem to have everything figured out now :)  Enjoy! 

I am being evaluated today in my morning classes, so wish me luck.  I'm not worried about getting a raise or anything, I just get nervous that they're going to tell me everything I do wrong.  I don't mind constructive criticism, as long as it is constructive (which with these people it isn't always).  I just know that they'll say "don't take it personal" but I always will and I'm harder on myself than anyone could ever be (even my parents lol).  So I'll be stressing till noon, then I'll be fine.  Mom, remember how nervous I'd get at piano competitions??  It's like that in a way :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So be sure and let me know how the evaluation goes! Yes, you're harder on yourself than anyone else can be! You'll be fine.....and don't take it personally!! :) Love you!! Mom