Sunday, April 6, 2008

Camera Happy!!

 

IMG_0041

I purchased a new camera on Friday night.  I've been needing a new one and I am thoroughly pleased.  My old camera had horrible horrible quality because it was cheap.  My new one has really good quality, plus it's easy to use and cute!

Waffle Iron

Because we shopped at an electronic store with membership benefits, it was better for us to get a membership card so I could get my camera at a cheaper price.  And for signing up for a card you had to pay 400NT ($13US) you got to choose a free gift out of 8 things (blender, fan, rice cooker, waffle iron, radio...)  Gretchen was ecstatic when she saw this waffle iron, her face turned red she was so happy, she'd been wanting one forever, so we got it of course.  After further examination we noticed that the bottom part wasn't the normal waffle squares but we're dog related shapes.

Waffle Iron close up

Anyway, it was a very successful evening for both of us, plus I've been in the mood to buy something for a long time, so it was either a better quality camera or a game system :) I think I made a good choice...and now I'm taking pictures of so many random things!

I love milk a lot, and this shows the huge zoom my camera has (I was on the couch and this was on the kitchen counter across the room).  Monday I feel on the walk to school and got a huge scar...it's healing but it was painful and looked horrible :D Bye!

IMG_0049 Scar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.