Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Harry Potter and Stuff

Random Harry Potter Quotes

Ron: Why spiders? Why couldn't it be "follow the butterflies"?

Hermione: Now if you two don't mind, I'm going to bed before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed. Or worse, expelled.

Hermione: YOU FOUL, LOATHSOME, EVIL LITTLE COCKROACH!

Dumbledore: It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends.

Sirius Black: You should have died! Died rather than betray your friends, as we would have done for you!

Harry: I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me.

Arthur Weasley: Never trust anything that can think for itself, if you can't see where it keeps its brain.

Dumbledore: You think the dead we loved ever truly leave us? You think that we don't recall them more clearly than ever in times of great trouble? Your father is alive in you, Harry, and shows himself most plainly when you have need of him.

Fred Weasley: Anyone can speak Troll, All you have to do is point and grunt.

Hermione: Just because you've got the emotional range of a teaspoon doesn't mean we all have.

I'm obsessed with quotes, which I'm sure, over time, will be figured out by all! The last quote is from the most recent movie (Order of the Phoenix) that Emily and I saw the other night, so this phrase is being said and used often :D I personally like it because it happens to fit quite a few people! The movie was awesome, I never used to be big into Harry Potter but I saw the second movie twice when I was in Taiwan and since then I'd seen all 4 on TV at different times and went to the theater to see the 5th. Eventually I want to read the books because most say they are quite different from the movies, which happens.

One of my favorite things about this movie is the fact that Helena Bonham Carter is in this and she is one of my favorite actresses, not to mentioned the girlfriend of my favorite director, Tim Burton.

So I have many random obsessions that come out at weird moments :)

No comments: