Monday, July 9, 2007

Marisa Needs....

I think I'm becoming obsessed with this blogging :D I've been reading people's stuff all night. And found this on someone's blog, I've done something similar, it's always fun :D

Google “your name” needs, and see what the top 10 responses are…

1. Marisa needs to tell him what really happened, but will he listen?
He's a man so I doubt it

2. Marisa needs more touch, is sensitive to smells – textures – environments, and prefers to not be alone.
How does Google know me so well!! Very creepy :P

3. marisa needs a makeover.
Ain't it the truth.

4. Marisa needs this surge protector to protect her computer from any thunderstorms.
I work enough with computers, I already got one. Not sure if it works for ANY thunderstorm, but I'm not worried.

5. Marisa needs to go.
Where we going?

6. Marisa needs to find the birth certificate of her great-grandfather Enrique Block...
I think this is the wrong family.

7. Marisa needs to improve on her listening skills & how to cope better when things don't go her way.
Shut up Megan!

8. Marisa needs this flash drive to store her school work on and transfer from home to school when she works in the library on her homework.
Hey! I've done that!! Very helpful, I recommend a flash drive to EVERYONE!

9. Marisa needs to go though.
Someone really wants me to leave.

10. Marisa needs to show more skin to be my favorite mod :)
I'm not showing anyone any skin! Nasty people lol.

Considering the rarity of my name, that was actually kinda fun :D Try it!

1 comment:

Megan said...

I might have to try this, looks fun!! :)