Thursday, July 12, 2007

Silly Video

So Emily and I have this recorder that we take with us on random road trips and sing songs and bunches of silly stuff. After we record this stuff we play it back and fast forward it so we sound like silly little chipmunks I think. We've been doing this for a few years, and I finally figured out how to record it onto the computer and I made a simple video to go with one of the songs. I didn't think I'd be able to, but I found a Windows Movie Maker on my computer (didn't even know I had that!) and put stuff together, it just makes me laugh! The song originally is Tribute by Tenacious D, but most of the high pitch voices you hear are mine and Emily's, mainly mine because I know the song better than her and I had drank a lot of caffeine! Because of the independent/indie films I've been watching, it got me motivated to try my own stuff, completely amateur and cheap obviously, but I don't care and I doubt you will either!!

No comments: